We’ve lowered our catalog pricing “across-the-board”, making them more affordable than ever before!
Our 8.5″ x 11″ self-cover saddle stitched catalogs are available in a variety of paper stocks including 80 lb. and 100 lb. Gloss Book, 100 lb. Recycled Gloss Book and 100 lb. Matte Book. Our 80 lb. Gloss Book catalogs are purposely priced without aqueous coating, printed on our 40″ perfecting press, producing superior print quality with maximum affordability!
Choose from the industry’s widest choice of page counts from 8 pages to 96 pages. Note: 80 lb. Gloss Book catalogs are only available in the following page counts: 8 pg., 16 pg., or 32 pg. All list prices include saddle stitching!
Catalog quantities offered from 250 to 50,000! (Some catalogs have a 1,000 piece order minimum, see order options page for details)
- Standard Size 8.5″ x 11″* Self-Cover Catalog, prices includes saddle stitching on the 11″ length (Other stitching options shown in the stitching option drop down menu are available at an additional charge). Custom cut catalogs are also an up charge option (See Stitching drop down menu for cut-down net finished size option)
- Paper stocks available: For 8pg, 16 pg and 32 page self cover catalogs stocks offered include 80 lb. Gloss Book, 100 lb. Gloss Book, 100 lb. Premium Gloss Book (Recycled) and 100 lb. Matte Book. For the 12 pg, 20 pg, 24 pg or 28 pg catalogs select from 100 lb. Gloss Book or 100 lb. Matte Book paper stock options. For all page counts from 8 to 96 pages, 100 lb. Gloss Book is the primary paper stock available.
- Page counts include: 8 pg to 96 pg self-cover with 4 pg increment options in between.
- 4/4 (full color front, full color back) standard.
- Aqueous Gloss Coating standard throughout on Gloss Book stocks including Recycled Gloss Book. Matte Book paper stock features Aqueous Matte/Dull coating standard throughout.
- Stitching- Select 8.5″ wide x 11″ high Catalog Style (standard), 11″ wide x 8.5″ high Album Style or Custom Cut (smaller width and/or height – Catalog or Album Style) self-cover catalogs.
- Drilling – Choose from 3 hole drilling (perfect for binders) or 5 hole Auto Drill for counter top catalog holders (mainly used in automotive parts books applications)
- Shrink Wrapping – Shrink wrap in 25 or 50 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog eared corners while in storage, brief cases, car trunks or when mailed.
- Mailing Lists & Services – You may now purchase a customized mailing list targeting business and/or residential prospects, new homeowners, new movers, etc. all online! Choose from a large selection of demographic selects to target the right buying prospects and maximize the success of your mailing campaign. You can also upload your own mailing list; or re-use a previously purchased or updated mailing list quickly and easily during the online print order process. For more mailing services options, click on the Mailing Services tab above. Also, you may add mail addressing and processing services all online as an option.
- Tabbing – Choose from one or two clear plastic wafer tabs to retain integrity for mailing purposes. The clear 1″ round wafer tabs are perforated for quick and easy separation upon receipt by the end user.
- Samples – Drop ship samples to yourself or to a customer principal if needed.
- Save Files – Save your art files in our system for easy re-order of common print pieces ordered frequently, saves time and adds accessibility of files for re-orders from any computer
- Turnaround Time – Standard 5 – 7 days (7 – 10 days is standard for all pg counts from 36 to 96 pages). Note: Express 3 Day Service is available for those emergency orders that need quick production to meet your needs. Available on page counts of 8 page to 32 page counts only.
- Mailing Services – In-house mail addressing and processing services available. We can inkjet on Aqueous Coated stock.
- Proofing Options – Choose a PDF online proof, Hard Copy Epson Proof or, if you’re 100% confident in your existing art files being “Print Ready”, you can select “No Proof – Proceed As Is” for quicker production turnaround time.