Billboard banners are a very effective way of advertising on goods or services. Billboard banners are used for display in public places such as along side of highways or on busy city streets. A billboard banner plays a very important role in giving publicity to masses.
We print banners for billboards on 13 oz. vinyl at 360 dpi full color process for indoor & outdoor use. Our state-of-the-art process delivers crisp consistent colors and high resolution reproduction for clear sharp images and text at almost any distance.
Artwork Specs for your Printing
- Vinyl flex billboards are printed at 360 dpi full color in CMYK process.
- Inks are made with automotive-grade pigments designed to resist fading for 2 years.
BILLBOARD PRINTING CHARACTERISTICS
- 13 ounce vinyl, three-ply material with PVC on the outside layers and an 800 denier polyester scrim inside.
- Vinyl is produced by LG Chemical, one of the largest billboard flex-vinyl producers in the world.
- Black is standard for the back side of the vinyl banner.
- Semi-gloss finish. Anti-mildew, anti-UV, and flame retardant.
- Designed to withstand temperatures as low as minus 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
- All our products are guaranteed to resist fading for 2 years in excess of 15%.
- Vinyl banners with UV clear coat (which must be requested at the time of the order and which has an additional cost) are guaranteed for three (3) years against fading in excess of 15%.