Quality letterhead can mean the difference between a letter getting read or getting tossed!
With a wide assortment of high performance water marked and economical paper stock options to choose from, we’ll easily satisfy your image conscious stationary needs. Design your own letterhead or choose from 100’s of professional letterhead design templates available “free-of-charge” in our user-friendly Ultra Design Studio Template Library.
Need a specialty paper or specific brand you can’t find online? Just call us for a quick custom estimate! We’re always glad to be of service. Plus we also offer matching envelopes! Quantities from as little as 500 pieces up to 10,000 pieces!
- Standard Size 8.5″ x 11″ (flat)
- Paper stocks available include: 24 lb. Premium Watermarked Smooth and Premium Watermarked Linen, 60 lb. Recycled Opaque Smooth and 70 lb. Standard Opaque Smooth, Recycled Opaque Smooth or Premium Linen Text. Important Note: Not all paper stocks are offered on all ink color choices. See order options in Step 1 of order process for specific size, paper stock and ink color options available.
- Select 1/0 (Black), 1/0 (1 PMS color), 2/0 (Black + 1 PMS color), 2/0 (1 PMS + 1 PMS) or 4/0 (full color front). No coating of any sort. Printing on face of envelope only. Paper stocks and sizes selected will dictate ink color options offered. Important Note: Not all paper stocks are offered on all envelope sizes, stocks or ink color choices. See order options in Step 1 of order process for specific size, paper stock and ink color options available.
- No coating on front or back
- Custom Cutting – (One out custom cut – no charge), multiple number out cuts optional
- Folding Options – Choose flat (flyers) standard or folded (brochures) with the following folding options:
- Z – Fold
- Shrink Wrapping – Shrink wrap in 25, 50 or 100 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog eared corners while in storage, brief cases, car trunks or when mailed.
- Samples – Drop ship samples to yourself or to a customer principal if needed.
- Save Files – Save your art files in our system for easy re-order of common print pieces ordered frequently, saves time and adds accessibility of files for re-orders from any computer
- Turnaround Time – Standard 3 – 4 days (5 – 7 day “Wait & Save” pricing option is available on most letterhead for an extra savings opportunity!)
- Mailing Services – In-house mail addressing and processing services available.
- Proofing Options – Choose a PDF online proof, Hard Copy Epson Proof or, if you’re 100% confident in your existing art files being “Print Ready”, you can select “No Proof – Proceed As Is” for quicker production turnaround time.