Postcards – Full Color & High Fidelity To Maximize Consumer Response!
Full color Postcards are one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to target market new business prospects!
Our high quality cover and card paper stocks include 100 lb. Gloss Cover*, 12 pt. Premium Matte (Recycled) #1 Sheet, 14 pt. C1S and C2S, 14 pt. Premium Satin (Recycled), 14 pt. Premium Linen (Uncoated), 14 pt. Premium Uncoated and 16 pt. C2S. *Note: 100 lb. Gloss Cover available on 5.5″ x 8.5″ size only.
High quality, superior fidelity postcards stand out from all the others. Add UV Gloss Coating, as an option, for that extra “pop” and your message will be sent to your current customers loud and clear! Choose Aqueous Matte Coating for a luxurious quality that will dazzle your prospect clients! Design your own postcard or choose from 100s of professional postcard design templates available “free-of-charge” in our user-friendly Ultra Design Studio Template Library. Quantities from as little as 250 pieces up to 100,000 pieces!
- Standard Sizes include: 4″ x 6″, 4.25″ x 5.5″, 4.25″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 5.5″ x 8.5″, 6″ x 9″, 6″ x 11″ , 6.25” x 11” and 8.5″ x 11″
- High quality cover and card paper stocks include: 100 lb. Gloss Cover*, 12 pt. Premium Matte (Recycled) ,14 pt. C1S and C2S, 14 pt. Premium Satin (Recycled), 14 pt. Premium Linen (Uncoated), 14 pt. Premium Uncoated and 16 pt. C2S. *Note: 100 lb. Gloss Cover available on 5.5″ x 8.5″ postcard size only.
- Select 4/0 (full color front, blank back), 4/1 (full color front, black back) or 4/4 (full color front, full color back).
- Aqueous Gloss, Aqueous Matte/Dull or Aqueous Silk Coating is standard based on the specific paper stock selection chosen. 14 pt. Premium Linen (Uncoated) has no Aqueous Coating option. Select specific paper stock to review applied coating standards and options offered according to the specific paper stock chosen which are listed in the Coating Option drop down menu.
- UV Gloss Coating – Choose optional UV Gloss Coating for front or front and back. Our in-house mailing department can inkjet addresses on both Aqueous and UV coated stock without smearing or smudging. Not all paper stocks offer a UV Gloss option. . Select specific paper stock to review on press coating standards and options.
- Aqueous Matte Coating – 14pt. C2S has a new option of Aqueous Matte Coating in addition to the already available Aqueous Gloss and UV Coating options. Aqueous Matte Coating is pen & pencil receptive and adds a luxurious look and feel to any printed piece.
- Custom Cutting – (1 Out Custom Cut – no charge), multiple number out cuts available.
- Perforations – Choose a vertical perforation option on some sizes.
- Scoring – Horizontal or vertical score options available on some sizes.
- Round Cornering -Choose to have all 4 corners rounded.
- Drilling – Choose from either a (1/4″) 1 hole drill, 3 hole drill (standard 3 ring binder) or 5 hole automotive catalog rack style drill option. Easily turn a postcard into a product tag, shelf hanger or catalog insert.
- Shrink Wrapping – Shrink wrap in 25, 50 or 100 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog eared corners while in storage, briefcases, car trunks or when mailed.
- Mailing Lists & Services – You may now purchase a customized mailing list targeting business and/or residential prospects, new homeowners, new movers, etc. all online! Choose from a large selection of demographic selects to target the right buying prospects and maximize the success of your mailing campaign. You can also upload your own mailing list; or re-use a previously purchased or updated mailing list quickly and easily during the online print order process. For more mailing services options, click on the Mailing Services tab above. Also, you may add mail addressing and processing services all online as an option. Note: We can inkjet on Aqueous and UV coated cards without smearing or smudging!
- Samples – Drop ship samples to yourself or to a customer principal if needed.
- Save Files -Save your art files in our system for easy re-order of frequently ordered print pieces. This saves time and adds accessibility of files for re-orders from any computer.
- Turnaround Time – Standard 2 – 3 days, optional Next Day Service available – check Step 2 in the order process for availability. (5-7 day “Wait & Save” pricing option is available on most postcard selections for an extra savings opportunity!)
- Mailing Services – In-house mail addressing and processing services available, we can inkjet on Aqueous and UV coated stock without smearing or smudging!
- Proofing Options – Choose a PDF online proof, Hard Copy Epson Proof or, if you’re 100% confident in your existing art files being “Print Ready”, you can select “No Proof – Proceed As Is” for a quicker production turnaround time.