Posters have been an effective, high-impact advertising piece for many years!
Just ask most manufacturers, retailers, promoters, automotive and entertainment companies and a large variety of other businesses.
Need a small, medium or large run of high fidelity four color posters available in a variety of paper stock options? We can help. Small, medium and large sized posters (up to 24″ x 36″) are just a mouse click away. Make a poster, make a statement, and make a new customer.
Quality four color posters are available in many stock options to provide for affordable short term use or durable long term placement. Three common poster sizes ( 11″ x 17″, 18″ x 24″ and 24″ x 36″) to choose from and piece counts ranging from 250 to 25,000 available!
- Standard Poster sizes include 11″ x 17″, 18″ x 24″ and 24″ x 36″
- Paper and card stock choices include: 80 lb. and 100 lb. Gloss Book, 100 lb. Matte Book, 80 lb. and 100 lb. Gloss Cover and 14 pt. Premium Uncoated. Both 14 pt. C1S (card stock â€“ coated on one side) and 14 pt. C2S (card stock â€“ coated both sides) are available on the 18â€ x 24â€ size only.
- Select 4/0 (full color front, blank back) or 4/4 (full color front, full color back).
- Aqueous Gloss Coating standard on front (4/0) and front and back (4/4). Matte Book paper stock features Matte/Dull aqueous coating standard throughout.
- UV Gloss Coating – Choose optional UV Gloss Coating for front or front and back (check size and stock chosen for availability).
- Custom Cutting – (1 Out Custom Cut – no charge), multiple number out cuts available.
- Folding Options – Choose flat (flyers) standard or folded (brochures) with the following folding options: Note: Not all folding options are available for all poster sizes.
- Right Angle Bi-Fold
- Right Angle Tri-Fold
- Shrink Wrapping – Shrink wrap in 100 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog eared corners while in storage, briefcases, or car trunks.
- Drilling – Choose a one hole (1/8″) drilling option to easily hang your poster!
- Shrink Wrapping – Shrink wrap in 25, 50 or 100 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog eared corners while in storage, briefcases, car trunks or when mailed.
- Samples – Drop ship samples to yourself or to a customer or specific location if needed.
- Save Files – Save your art files in our system for easy re-order of frequently ordered print pieces. This saves time and adds accessibility of files for print re-orders from any computer 24/7
- Turnaround Time – Standard 2 – 3 days, optional Next Day Service available – check Step 2 in the order process for availability. (5 – 7 day “Wait & Save” pricing option is available on most poster selections for an extra savings opportunity!)
- Mailing Services – In-house mail addressing and processing services available. We can inkjet on Aqueous Coated stock.
- Proofing Options – Choose a PDF online proof, Hard Copy Epson Proof or, if you’re 100% confident in your existing art files being “Print Ready”, you can select “No Proof – Proceed As Is” for a quicker production turnaround time.