Now Offering More Folder Sizes & Options!
Full color one and two pocket folders with multiple options for business card and CD slit die-cuts on the pockets. Available finished folder sizes include 5.25″ x 10.5″ or 6″ x 9″ (both with 3″ pockets) and 9″ x 12″ (4″ pockets).
The 9″ x 12″ folder is offered on 12 pt. Matte #1 Premium Sheet; 14 pt. Recycled Satin or 14 pt. (C1S or C2S) cover stock options. Two smaller sizes available on 14 pt. (C1S or C2S) cover stock only. For that “wow” factor, add a High Gloss UV Coating option to the 14 pt. (C1S or C2S) stocks!
Do you require a customized folder in a unique shape, size or design? Don’t hesitate to contact us for a custom print quote at 888.808.8212 – ask for the Custom Department.
We can meet your specific custom folder requirements!
- Standard Size 9″ x 12″ with either a one pocket (4″ pocket – inside right) or two pocket option (4″ pocket – inside left and right)
- 12 pt Matte #1 Premium Sheet Card stock (4/0, 4/1 or 4/4), 14 pt. Recycled Satin card stock (4/0, 4/1 or 4/4) 14 pt. C1S (premium coated card stock – on one side – for 4/0, 4/1 or 4/4) and 14 pt. C2S (premium coated card stock – on both sides – for 4/0, 4/1, or 4/4).
- Select 4/0 (full color front, blank back), 4/1 (full color front, black back) or 4/4 (full color front, full color back)
- Aqueous Gloss Coating standard on front (4/0) and front and back (4/4). 4/1 projects are Aqueous Gloss Coating standard on front and back. Matte and Recycled Satin feature Aqueous Satin coating standard front and back.
- UV Gloss Coating – Choose optional UV Gloss Coating for front and back of folder (outside) or inside left and right. UV coatings are not available on Matte and Recycled stocks
- Aqueous Matte Coating – 14pt. C2S has a new option of Aqueous Matte Coating in addition to the already available Aqueous Gloss and UV Coating options. Aqueous Matte Coating is pen & pencil receptive and adds a luxurious look and feel to any printed piece.
- Die Cutting – Business Card and CD Slit options available.
- Samples – Drop ship samples to yourself or to a customer principal if needed.
- Save Files – Save your art files in our system for easy re-order of common print pieces ordered frequently, saves time and adds accessibility of files for re-orders from any computer
- Turnaround Time – Standard 4 – 6 days Note: Express 3 Day Service is available for those emergency orders that need quick production to meet your needs. Check 3 Day Service availability by ink color and stock option during the order process.
- Proofing Options – Choose a PDF online proof, Hard Copy Epson Proof or, if you’re 100% confident in your existing art files being “Print Ready”, you can select “No Proof – Proceed As Is” for a quicker production turnaround time.