1,000s of businesses use Promotional Cards everyday!
Companies always have a need to promote their businesses, products, services, sale items, special offers and events.
With a plethora of paper choices and coating options to choose from, this is the perfect way to achieve their goals. Round cornering options can also add a touch of distinction. We offer shrink wrapping in bundles for easy handling and measured distribution. Quantities from as little as 250 pieces up to 100,000 pieces!
- Standard Sizes include: 3″ x 4″, 4″ x 4″, 4.25″ x 2.75″, 4.25″ x 3.66″, 4.25″ x 11, 8.5″ x 2.75″, 8.5″ x 3.66″ and 8.5″ x 6″
- High quality card stocks include 14 pt. Premium Linen Cover and 14 pt. C1S and C2S. 14 pt. Premium Linen cover is the only option for 3″ x 4″, 4″ x 4″, 8.5″ x 2.75″ and 8.5″ x 6″ sizes. All other sizes offer all of the above stocks,
- Select 4/0 (full color front, blank back), 4/1 (full color front, black back) or 4/4 (full color front, full color back)
- Aqueous Gloss Coating standard on front (4/0) and front and back (4/4). 4/1 projects are Aqueous Gloss Coating standard on front and uncoated on back. Note: Premium Linen cover is uncoated only.
- UV Gloss Coating – Choose optional UV Gloss Coating for front or front and back. UV Gloss Coating is not available on Premium Linen cover stocks. Custom Cutting (One out custom cut – no charge), multiple number out cuts optional
- Aqueous Matte Coating – 14pt. C2S has a new option of Aqueous Matte Coating in addition to the already available Aqueous Gloss and UV Coating options. Aqueous Matte Coating is pen & pencil receptive and adds a luxurious look and feel to any printed piece.
- Round Cornering – (1 Out Custom Cut – no charge), multiple number out cuts available.
- Drilling – Choose a one hole (1/8″) drilling option to easily turn a promotional card into a product tag or shelf hanger!
- Shrink Wrapping – Shrink wrap in 25, 50 or 100 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog eared corners while in storage, briefcases, car trunks or when mailed.
- Samples – Drop ship samples to yourself or to a customer or specific location if needed.
- Save Files – Save your art files in our system for easy re-order of frequently ordered print pieces. This saves time and adds accessibility of files for print re-orders from any computer 24/7
- Turnaround Time – Standard 5-7 days.
- Mailing Services – In-house mail addressing and processing services available, we can inkjet on Aqueous and UV coated stock without smearing or smudging!
- Proofing Options – Choose a PDF online proof, Hard Copy Epson Proof or, if you’re 100% confident in your existing art files being “Print Ready”, you can select “No Proof – Proceed As Is” for a quicker production turnaround time.